Recruitment Consultant at Clarity Consulting
Views:79 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Statutory - Big 4 (7-12 yrs)
We are Hiring for one of the Big 4
Profile - Manager
Location - Mumbai
Role - Statutory Audit
As the Assurance Manager, your primary responsibility will involve overseeing and finalizing audits and reviews while performing various key functions to ensure the smooth operation of the assurance practice.
Your role will encompass the following areas:
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 7+ years of experience in the following areas is essential
- Specialist knowledge of Statutory Audit of Companies / Firms / Banks etc.
- Audit of Government Companies appointed by the CAG
- IFRS Convergence
- Group reporting
- US GAAP conversion from Indian GAAP
- Concurrent audit of Banks - only large forex and investment divisions only
- BFSI audit experience
- Knowledge & exposure to the following areas will be an added advantage
- BFSI experience - Statutory, internal and concurrent
- Certification work including remittance certificates
- Limited Review
- Tax Audits
- Proven supervisory / leadership abilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills including legal/technical drafting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good analytical / process skills
- Service Orientation: Focus on meeting both internal and external customer needs.
- Result Orientation: Develop and implement action plans to achieve business objectives.
- Initiative: Proactively identify challenges and seek solutions.
- Professionalism: Exhibit expertise, ethics, and integrity in the role.
- Cooperation: Complete tasks and support team members to achieve objectives.
- Communication/Feedback: Provide and receive feedback for enhanced performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.