HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:84 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Statutory Audit - Financial Firm (6-9 yrs)
- Demonstrate strong understanding of audit methodology in service delivery and supporting various audits
- Proactively discuss workflow management with client, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards.
- Monitor utilization for one's team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters
- Standardize assurance processes along with leveraging best practices across one's aligned clients or beyond
- Lead by example, delegate work successfully and develop and maintain high performing teams
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback and training.
- Use technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
- Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the team's skills
- Actively participate in organizational initiatives, such as recruitment, diversity and inclusiveness, trainings, and others.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of audit while performing reviews of audit procedures performed by staff.
Qualifications, skills and experience :
- 6-9 years of post-qualification experience (CA/CPA/ACCA) with either a mid or top-tier accounting firm, focused on external or statutory audits.
- Knowledge of Ind-AS/ IFRS / US GAAP and auditing standards
- Knowledge of and International auditing standards is an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.