Consultant at Huquo
Views:533 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Statutory Audit - Financial Firm (2-5 yrs)
The Responsibility of Auditor:
The following are the responsibility of Auditor:
- All the functions of the unit shall be audited and shall develop a familiarity with the organization.
- An auditor shall pre-plan the audit in accordance with the scope and complexity of the area which is under review.
- An auditor shall perform the assigned tasks in an independent and self-directed fashion.
- The task shall be completed in timely, accurate and well-documented manner.
- An auditor shall conduct himself in a professional manner at all times; also shall avoid those situations which can lead to criticism by the area being audited or by the general public.
- Friendly and cooperative behavior with the audited area's staff.
- The auditor shall request files which may need.
- An auditor shall return all files/record to the person or area from where it was obtained.
- The auditor shall maintain records at all time in the same or better condition in which they were found.
- The auditor shall retain all the records in premises. They shall never remove any vital documents from the premises.
- The auditor shall accept all the responsibility and accountability for the audit work performed on assigned projects.
- The auditor shall manage the audit in relation to time and resource budgets.
- The auditor shall ensure all Worksheets issued are properly constructed, supported, and communicated.
- The auditor shall ensure that the audit or review is conducted with the least amount of disruption to the audited area as is possible.
- The auditor shall finalize the audit file(s), and ensure that all supporting documentation is properly retained.