Founder at Serving Skill
Views:455 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Statutory Audit - CA Firm (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Statutory Audit - CA Firm
- Finalisation of statutory audit assignments (including group reporting) independently
- Planning for the statutory audit assignments
- Handling of team
- Training and research
- Being a SPOC for the client
- Good technical knowledge AS, SAs etc. needed for execution of assignment
- Learn and use of firm methodology
- Communicate with clients and their overseas counterparts wherever required
- Co-ordination with the firm's cross service teams (IDT, Tax, C Law, TP, etc.) for assignments
- Ownership of clients like CSS, billing, recovery, etc.
- Working knowledge about internal audits
- Flexible to work on non standard assurance engagements
- Travel across all locations
General skillsets :
Commercial Awareness : Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
Customer Service : Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
Diversity : Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
Independence : Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
Interpersonal Sensitivity :
- Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with sympathy).
Leading People :
- Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
Openness to Change :
- Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
Organisational Collaboration :
- Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organization. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
People Development :
- Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
Strategic Perspective :
- Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
Required Candidate profile :
- To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years post qualification experience (preferable big4 experience related to audit)
- Expert knowledge of business processes, accounting, reporting and audit methodology
- Expert knowledge and application of accounting standards and SAs under Indian GAAP
- Awareness of reporting under IFRS and other GAAPs as may be required for the group reporting for various entities.
- Capable of spotting the issues and providing the options for solutions
- Awareness of direct and indirect taxes and corporate laws
- Excellent team management and client handling experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
- Exposure to ERP environment (Tally, SAP, JDE, etc.)
- Strong communication, with good command on English language