Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1046 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Statutory Audit - CA (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
To assist the Partner/ Superior in implementing and executing projects in assurance, tax and advisory services as per the professional and firms quality standards. Also, the role is responsible for monitoring of the assignments for improving efficiency of the assignments.
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Having expert knowledge of Audit Tools
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excellent project management skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Dedication to teamwork and excellent leadership skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.