Executive Search at Live Connections
Views:135 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA/CPA/ACCA (6-11 yrs)
A leading Big4 is looking for Manager - Statutory Audit -BIG 4 -Chennai/ Blore
Experience : A minimum of 6 years of post-qualification experience in assurance in other mid or top-tier accounting firms
Qualification : CA, CPA or ACCA
Skills : Strong knowledge of assurance-related concepts and GAAS and GAAP requirements
Should be open for individual contributor role and international rotation
Location : Bangalore
- The Manager will to assist the global firm in various quality related initiatives, such as : Pre-issuance Review Program / Quality Reviews/ Focused reviews per internal team requirement.
- Identifying and evaluating client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual audit plan and developing relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix.
- Finalization of financial statement as per applicable reporting framework and ensuring the presentation and disclosure is as per GAAP.
- The team of incumbent would focus on monitoring and/or enhancing quality checks of procedures performed by client's assurance teams globally.
- The incumbent should preferably have worked in a similar profile in other mid or top-tier accounting firms.
Contact Details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.