Manager - Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA (5-8 yrs)
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards,
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier,
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity,
- Strong verbal and communication skills,
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive,
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression - logical, readability and conciseness,
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly,
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Job Role :
- Audit Executives are required to carry out operational, financial, process and Systems audits designed to review and appraise its activities, systems, and controls, which includes:
- Identifying accounting & auditing issues; discuss with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise,
- To carry out substantive testing of appliances in accordance with the audit plan formulated & appropriately document all work performed,
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management,
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account receivable & payable, finalization of accounts,
- Assist the seniors in reviewing & checking the financial statements & preparation of the audit report, management comment letter & management representation letter.
- Counsel, guide, motivate and coach team members on the jobs.
- Participate in firm training programs both as an attendee and as a trainer.
- Ability to stay composed and able to cope with work pressure. Be enthusiastic and help other team members / buddies