Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2583 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - Statutory Audit - Audit Firm - CA (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead a given portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services
- Conduct research on technical issues and to be able to present a point of view factoring the reporting requirements, client's business and associated risks
- Reviewing team's work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance
- Overall responsibility of engagement delivery
- Manage project economics which includes budgeting, timely review of variance, timely billing and collection
- Build and maintain sustainable client relationships
- Hire,coach,train and develop team members on the job
- Assist in development of client proposals and marketing efforts
- Identify potential business opportunities and contribute in conversion
- Participate and contribute in various practice management related activities.
Required Candidate profile
- Chartered Accountant with around 3-5 years of experience in a mid-size firm
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in India, Auditing & Accounting Standards, Companies act and Taxation.
- In depth knowledge of audit of corporate clients
- Working Knowledge on Industries like ITES, Real Estate,Manufacturing and Start up companies.
- Working knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax laws
- Having Team-handling experience and Manage the audits upto Finalization level.
- Good business acumen and global acumen
- Open minded, Practical and agile with change.
- Good communication skills
- Good Excel working knowledge.
- Working Knowledge on Ind AS/IFRS.
- Working Knowledge on Audit procedures ,planning the audit ,fieldwork and reporting.
- Perform Multi-task activity.