Manager - Statistical Modeling - Collection Domain - BFS (2-10 yrs)
- Develop, enhance and support implementation of statistical and other quantitative models to support forecasting, member behaviour-based scoring and other business applications
- Understand technical issues in econometric and statistical modeling and apply these skills toward solving business problems.
- Proficient in the model development process and builds relationships with the business customer: from conceptualization through data exploration, model selection and validation, implementation, business user training and support.
- Building Credit/Collection/Risk Scorecards
- Monitor statistical model performance and provide technical guidance to business leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.