Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:4243 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Sponsorship Sales - Internet/Online (3-7 yrs)
Responsible for the acquisition of new sponsors and business partnerships, generating revenue for the company and building new revenue pipelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating and managing yearly target and budget sheets with the team
- Generating sponsorship and business sales revenue for the company as per yearly targets
- Work to gain a comprehensive understanding of the target audience as well as client prospects for the vertical
- Prepare exciting and creative proposals to attract new sponsors and other business prospects
- Build and manage the sponsorship and sales team
- Liaise with the operations team regularly to ensure sponsor / client satisfaction pre and post association
- Maintaining contracts and all other necessary internal documents for the division as well as for all clients and partners
- Maintain and nurture new and existing client relationships
- Develop a continuous pipeline of leads to generate new business opportunities
- Attend industry events and build strong networks and associations with relevant clients and brands
- We are looking for a candidate with strong leadership quality and good communication skills. Ability to interact, communicate effectively, present and execute Ideas well.
- Ability to hustle and work well under pressure.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Reporting to:Head - Sponsorship sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.