Manager/Specialist - Presales - IT Firm (8-10 yrs)
The pre-sales (manager/specialist) shall create, execute and manage a high quality technical evangelism capabilities that bridges deep understanding of our customer business problems and how our flagship products and solutions can effectively solve these problems and help our customers succeed in their business everyday. The individual will focus on assisting and creating world-class sales enablement assets including product demos, proposal development, tackling competitive benchmarks and help win deals and meet core business and sales goals in the global supply chain and logistics industry.
What is expected of the Role :
Internal : The role success is hinged on deep partnership with the sellers and in helping them achieve the sales goals and at the same time build a solid engagement with the product and engineering teams to ensure deep understanding of our product and solution capabilities. There will be joint ownership of sales quotas and budgets with sales and shared goals with PMG on how we take our product to market (and also staged execution of our next version of this product)..
External : Creating high impact engagements with customers and deliver infectious enthusiasm for our flagship product eFreightSuite (eFS) Help customers see value on how eFS can solve their complex supply chain and logistics needs and be seen as a partner and ally to their business.
Key Accountabilities :
- Responding to RFI / RFPs from prospective customers on the coverage, compliance of eFreight Product suitability to customer's business needs. Create a conceptual vision of the solution from conceptual architecture diagram to solution design and features/benefits.
- Create world class sales evangelism templates including proposal formats, scripted demo- s, customer testimonials, industry performance benchmarks. Make this evocative and help customers- accelerate buying decision.
- Focus on building external validation of our product versus competition. Infuse these with market and customer needs for each of the key components of the supply chain, logistics and freight forwarding businesses. In short, build all the critical domain knowledge of the industry and create belief and trust from our customers that eFS and Newage is best positioned to serve and be their partner.
- Be the very best in the industry on how you can pitch and land demo's across all stakeholders in the customer business. Ensure the same from each member of the pre-sales team and help own and building that capability with the sellers
Ideal Profile :
- Proven track record in technical selling, leadership in pre-sales in the technology industry. A solid understanding of how B2B SaaS businesses work is essential.
- Exposure to the supply chain and logistics industries would be great.
- You have excellent presentation skills, ability to curate rich technical writing and deliver it through flawless pitch content