AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:10571 Applications:727 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Sourcing & Special initiatives - eCommerce/Internet (3-6 yrs)
Silverpeople has been retained by India's fastest growing and top e commerce furniture/home decor co.
To hire team members for its new category launch. The company already has recently raised series C funding and is present in 12 cities, planning to expand to 30 cities within short period .It has already 600+ team members including people from top colleges managing various verticals.
Based out of Bangalore, the client is looking for smart team oriented people who can get things done, entrepreneurial in nature, who have passion and drive to do something incredible, from the scratch. You will also be expected to wear multiple hats and end to end operations .
- With 3 - 5 years of experience in consulting firm (BCG/Bain/Mckenzie/E&Y consulting/KPMG consulting/Deloitte consulting), preferably an MBA from a Tier I B School.
- Experience in setting up systems/ops from scratch.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate need not necessarily be from a sourcing background but the above skills are a must
- CTC is upto 25 LPA
- New Vendor Development with a view to solve for geographical and category expansion
- Value Engineering along with the vendors to minimize costs and ensure quality standards
- Develop systems and processes for order processing and supply chain
- Supply side inputs on new product development and feature enhancements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.