Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:352 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Sourcing/Procurement - Luggage Industry (10-15 yrs)
Vendor Development: -
- Identify new vendors for both finish goods & Raw materials.
- Vendor benchmarking to gauge future product development & rationalization.
Product Development: -
- Work along with vendors for product sample development.
- Gathering information about new market trends.
- Work alongside with design and marketing teams to understand products and cost requirement.
- Communicate requirement and design packs with suppliers.
- Following up on sampling and product conclusion.
- Price negotiation and price closing with vendor.
- Evaluating quality of product based on Raw Material & suggest for meeting quality standards.
- Coordination / quality and Delivery timelines.
- Coordinate with supplier about Raw material & finish goods quality for new developments.
- Communicate & resolve quality issue as and when arises.
- Coordinate with various departments to meet on time product launch date.
- Knowledge of Bill of Material
- Product Value engineering to meet cost target
- Multi Country, multi team coordination.
CANDIDATE REQUIRED :-
- Engineering & MBA preferably .
Experience Requirements :-
- 10+ years- experience in handling sourcing activity.
- Knowledge of vendor development & management, costing & negotiation with vendors.
- Understand product development.
- Sensitive to costing.
- Multi-tasking and multi coordination.