Manager - Sourcing - Agri (8-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- End to end Setting up Sourcing Channels (Delivery, operations, logistics, payments, inventory management team hiring, costing, softwares to be used etc). Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Agri Input
- Mulberry (Perishable): Find and source Mulberry Suppliers
- Silkworm eggs (Perishables): Find and source CRC (Chakki rearing centres)
- Finding new brands, suppliers. Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Building a full HUB And Spoke model (distributorship)
- Managing Warehouse - to store and rotate inventory
- Working with Suppliers on contracts, payment terms. They will be the final authority. Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals. Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers.
- Setting TECH processes to remove leakages and lag from the systems.
- Working with cross functional teams: product, tech, other business verticals to exploit synergies, recommend improvement in processes.
- Planning and executing as per budget allocation. Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure. Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries