Assistant Manager at Quadrangle
Views:1205 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - S&OP & Planning - Agri/FMCG/Pharma (5-12 yrs)
This role leads and manages the overall Supply Chain planning processes (demand & supply planning, short & mid term planning, allocation planning) and Market S&OP process to ensure alignment across functions and senior market management to delivery of business goals for short and medium to long term.
1) Role facilitates the S&OP process including preparation of the monthly S&OP as well as the ownership of the implementation and local governance of the global S&OP standards and reporting.
2) Lead the overall market demand & supply planning process ensuring timely availability and accuracy of the plans based based on a statistical baseline and market intelligence collected from the various key stakeholders in the market (Finance, BDP, Commercial etc)
3) Ensures that new product introductions are timely reflected into the demand plans while meeting service targets by effective collaboration
4) Responsible for forecasting performance, process excellence, continuous improvement and adherence/implementation of global standards and reporting requirements
5) Manage and motivate team of subordinates to ensure effective & efficient supply of product to the market/region/cluster at the optimal cost
6) Demand, Supply & Production Planning:
- Ensure high demand plan accuracy. Ensure that appropriate adjustments are included on account of market insights, business plans, customer/sales function feedback & overall business acumen.
- Ensure a good accuracy is maintained for long term forecasts. Factors like stock buildup, forestalling decisions etc are are to be part of long term forecasts
- Production Planning: Basis demand plan, current Inventory and planned Inventory norms, generate a rolling production plan (12 months). Ensure Supply readiness for 1-52 weeks horizon.
7) Stakeholder alignment, Sales & Operations Planning:
- Conduct S&OP meeting with Sales, Marketing, Business planning teams as participants, highlight any supply gaps, work on risk mitigation plans and demand shaping to ensure that agreed demand plan is achievable from supply perspective
- Review S&OP effectiveness (Plan vs Actual), facilitate meaningful communication
8) Customer Service & KPI Management
- Set & review maintenance of SC parameters (DOI by nodes), considering factors like demand/supply variability, transit time, other risks
- Support distribution planning & logistics to deliver high customer service (OTIF levels).
9) Direct coaching, motivation, performance and development of Distribution and Supply Planning team in order to ensure a highly motivated, effective and efficient team that is able to achieve all company targets
10) Implementation of Global policies and systems at the individual locations, working closely with Global colleagues to share best practice
11) Manage budget and strategy for all Supply chain Planning and Distribution related costs, in order to support Finance budgeting process in a timely and effective manner
12) Ensure full compliance to all Organization operating policies & procedures. Deliver on compliance responsibilities (Quality, Legal, Financial, and Legislative) across the area of responsibility