Head - Sales - APAC at Kuliza Technologies
Views:461 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Solution Sales - IT (1-3 yrs)
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new-age digital products and platforms to power their lending business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as Aditya Birla Finance, L&T Financial Services, RBL Bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world-class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 300+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Mumbai and Singapore and have built over 120 digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast, and US.
Awards and Accolades:
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones: - Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fasted growing tech startups in India.
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as provider of most promising Fintech product in Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
Culture at Kuliza:
Kuliza is a tech-first organization that believes in working on new-age disruptive technologies to solve complex global problems. We are passionate developers, engineers, and designers who believe in continuous learning and bringing positive impact to the lives of our customers. A few things you can enjoy at Kuliza include:
- Work-hour flexibility and ownership of work
- Games room including Table tennis, Foosbal,l and board games
- Free Lunch and snacks
- Free cab facilities if you are working late
- Yoga sessions and Cooking Classes
- Arts and creativity classes
- Team outing and treats
We are looking for candidates with 1-2 years of experience for the Solution Sales Team who can consult, and advise on new-age lending solutions for India, MENA and APAC markets. To be successful in this role you must have a deep understanding of market needs and customer experience clubbed with a passion for technology.
Your main responsibilities will include owning client relationships with the sales team and evangelising the Lend.In platform in our key markets to provide cutting edge solutions to our clients.
Skills And Qualifications:
1. You have 1.5+ years of experience in solution sales/consulting/software sales.
2. Knowledge of software platforms, specific focus on BFSI/Fintech products is a plus
3: A good understanding of enterprise software sales cycles with the ability to give clear tailored product demos and solutioning sessions.
4. Clear grasp of digital technology stacks - API- s, middlewares, ecosystems and the ability to envision solutions with partner systems.
5. Provide expert opinion on relevant matters and provide expertise to the sales function
Collaborative Nature - engage with multiple teams both internal and external to align priorities and objectives towards deal specifics.
6. Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
This role will be based out of Bangalore, candidates must be comfortable to travel based on organisational requirements.