Recruiter at Qlogixs Management Consulting Pvt.Ltd.
Views:499 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Software Sales - IT Firm - North (5-10 yrs)
We seek a dynamic Sales professional for our Salesforce.com Practice. The role is located out of our Delhi office, covering North & Central India (mainly NCR, Punjab, Haryana, UP and MP). The candidate needs to be a highly motivated, self-starter with lots of FIB (Fire in Belly). He/She needs to drive license and services sales around our Salesforce.com business
- Generating business in New Accounts and expand business in existing accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Working closely with the Principal Sales Team to generate new pipeline and meet sales targets.
- Working proactively on all leads and opportunities and drive them towards closure.
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce.com CRM to all levels within prospect organizations. Be able to do this via strategic value based selling, business case mapping, ROI analysis, references and case studies.
- Understanding the needs of prospect businesses and working with the technical team in translating those needs into compelling demonstrations showcasing the products capability.
- Updating internal CRM system with daily updates of sales activity, along with accurate customer and operational data.
- Travel within the Sales Territory is assumed to be an essential part of the role.
Educational Qualifications :
- Graduate in Business Management, Marketing and/or Sales
- Postgraduate education in Marketing or Sales or Information Systems will be an advantage.
Work Experience :
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales & Business Development of business/enterprise software and services
- Excellent track record in terms of sales achievement
- Knowledge of SaaS concepts is essential.
- Prior sales experience of software solutions such as Salesforce CRM, Oracle/Siebel On-Demand,
- Microsoft Dynamics / Navision, Zoho, Adobe Marketing Cloud to large enterprise and mid- market clients will be an advantage.
Required Skills :
- Possess very good spoken and written communication skills.
- Should be experienced in communicating & presenting to VP, CXO, and etc level roles in
- Customer/Prospective organizations.
- Self motivated, self starter and should have lots of FIB (fire in belly).
Salary : Commensurate with qualifications