Recruitment Specialist at Blue First HR Consulting
Views:86 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Software Delivery & Project - IT (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing project roadmap, product delivery timelines, scope and bugs.
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning and retrospective meeting.
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Ensure each person is working on the right tasks to ensure timely and high-quality delivery.
- Ensuring proper sprint analysis, backlog grooming, story points, client requests, bug management.
- Cross-functional stakeholder management between sales, customer service, clients, product, design, development & QA.
- Demonstrate functional acumen on how the solution will address the customers' requirements.
What are we looking for :
- Minimum experience of 5 years in agile software development, project management and software delivery.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, Sprint management etc.
- Good analytical skills to understand the progress of the projects.
- MBA or Engineering degree from a good college or university.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Multiple stakeholder management skills like product, QA, development, sales and clients.
- Knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence, Excel, Tableau, Selenium etc would be a big plus.