Executive - HR at Jobizo India
Views:95 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Social Media - Recruitment Firm (3-5 yrs)
Position : Social Media Manager
About IFANglobal :
- Founded in 2001, IFANglobal is a worldwide Healthcare recruitment company with offices spread across many countries including UK, USA and India. In over two decades IFAN has successfully trained more than 60,000 professionals from multiple countries and placed them in various top Healthcare Institutions across the Globe. Upliftment of healthcare professionals is what drives us at IFAN and within next 5 years we plan to offer training & employment opportunities to these professionals of various nationalities.
Key Functions/Responsibilities :
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Social channels.
- Running ad campaigns on Google, doing keyword research, optimizing campaigns, etc.
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Track and report on key performance indicators of digital Ads.
- Monitor analytics and adjust accordingly to the team's direction or parameters
- Collect and analyse data across channels (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads) and perform weekly optimization for better performance.
- Track ad traffic, ROI and funnels on landing pages, and build templated dashboards
- Ad hoc digital marketing tasks as requested
- Provide basic insights, best practices, and optimization recommendations
- Support the creation and recommendation of ad copy/headlines, etc.
- Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, HubSpot, etc.
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in ROI and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels.
- Generating monthly campaign performance reports and presenting to the senior management.
Education And Experience :
- We are open to consider candidates from any experience and background; however, the candidate must fulfill the below criteria:
Education : MBA from reputed University/College is mandatory
- 3-5 years into Performance marketing/Social Media
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook ads manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Google AdWords.
- Deep understanding of data or data modelling and able to objectively identify insights for sharing with stakeholders.
- Proven track record of building and scaling acquisition campaigns with a strong focus on ROI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Critical thinker and creative.
- Performance Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- SEM & SEO
- Paid Search
Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Open to discuss/Negotiable
What we can Offer ?
- If you are an individual who is looking to build something extraordinary; this is the place for you.
- An opportunity lead and strategies to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team
- An absolute action-packed, fun and demanding workplace
- Extensive Rewards and Recognition program
- Great opportunities to develop, challenge and exceed your career aspirations with extensive training and development programs
- Opportunity to network amongst some of the best minds in the industry solving a common problem
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly apply with your updated CV