HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:11090 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:482
Manager - Social Media - Media (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a social media Manager who is responsible for combining marketing and social media management to enhance the company's social media presence.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Tweeting, posting, sharing, engaging, liking multiple times a day, as per monthly planner, across platforms while engaging influencers and the TG to increase the followership of our brands- social media profiles.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- To write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including digital analysis and submit findings on a weekly/monthly basis
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media - voice- for each brand; directly aligned with the brands- thought leadership and content platform.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Proven working experience of 3-5 yrs in digital marketing
- Graduate/Post Graduate with focus on Social Media Marketing/ Digital Marketing from a reputable university
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SMM
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills