Sr.Consultant at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:1446 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Social Media Marketing - IIM/MDI/XLRI/ISB (10-15 yrs)
Analytics Service Delivery :
- Lead the social media analytics team on service/project engagements for Fortune 500 clients
- Own the overall P&L for the practice and achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop/evolve the practice and delivery strategy in tune with market and technology advances.
- Industrialize business process and technology aspects of social media analytics delivery
- Manage recruitment activities and hiring for English and Non-English delivery locations
- Engage with senior stakeholders within Accenture Operations, Strategy, Digital and Technology to market and grow social media analytics pipeline
- Present capabilities to existing/potential clients and senior internal stakeholders during visits
- Collaborate with Sales for RFP response, develop and deliver proof of concept or pilot solutions
- Embed social media analytics in existing client deals across Offerings for Accenture Operations
- Expand social media analytics services portfolio and create new services aligned to Operations- Offerings of Marketing, Health, Utilities, Network, Human Resources
- Demonstrate thought leadership and publish whitepapers on current and upcoming trends in social media for industry, verticals, technology and text analytics advancements
- Develop strategies to embed advanced analytics and digital technologies in social analytics
- Must have Total work experience of 8 to 10 years with 5 to 7 years of experience in roles involving Business Consulting, Analytics, Marketing
- Must have strong client presence with exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Good problem design and analysis skills for structured and unstructured (text) data
- Good understanding of dynamics of social media (twitter, Facebook, blogs, forums etc.)
- Prior social media analytics delivery and technology proficiency in platforms like Radian6, Sysomos, Attensity, Clarabridge desirable or any tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.