Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:232 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Social Media Marketing - FMCG/Retail (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Social Media Marketing - FMCG/Retail (Females only)
Manager - Social Media Marketing (Women currently not working only)
Work across internal teams to develop content and media plans, drive experimentation and create long-term plans, build mechanisms to take inputs from category teams and build a content calendar; have the relevant content chops (visual and copy) to engage online audience and build saliency for the category.
The right person in this role will be able to deal with ambiguity and take the lead in defining frameworks where no prior examples exist. They will be an ambitious self-starter with ability to operate independently and shift gears between strategy and execution. Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done will be key to success in the role.
The ability to see around corners, understand social trends, and capitalize on those trends is crucial to success. Curiosity and interest in the latest social media features and best practices would be a strong value add. Finally, this candidate must possess strong project management skills and be able to effectively influence other teams.
Job responsibilities :
- Work with internal creative team/ external agency to develop social media content to drive traffic and generate consideration in the fashion category.
- Set an experimentation calendar and test hypotheses around the optimal content strategy.
- Work with internal teams/ external agency to boost posts and track success metrics.
- Analyze and report performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings.
- Present strategy, learnings and recommendations to senior leadership via meetings and document writing
- Work closely with brands to create content for social media and influencers
- Work with internal teams to develop content for influencers
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Experience with social media, influencers, and paid media buying and optimization.
- Passion for pop culture, topical stories and social trends
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
- Experience with creative agencies with an understanding of creative development and production
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.