HR Recruiter at BuzzHire
Views:949 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Manager - Social Media Marketing (2-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- The social media specialist will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company's core social media strategy, and would be working across all major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space.
- Own the strategy and execution of ideas.
- Create advertising campaigns and calls-to-action that drive user acquisition.
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing, with strong experience on handling campaign optimization on Facebook advertising.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently communicate ideas, be interactive and have a good instinct for business.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details. Ability to think strategically, and to identify and resolve problems.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- Experience with User Acquisition and Facebook advertising. Relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a B2C company/ advertising agency.
- High-level proficiency in execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Willingness to work in the US shift hours.
(Prior experience must be in Product Based Company)