Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3026 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Social Media - IT (5-7 yrs)
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location : Bengaluru
Job Description :
- Establish a comprehensive social media strategy that supports marketing goals (increase visibility, drive traffic, drive revenue).
- Implement and manage social media programs.
- Monitor social media trends, tools and make recommendations for incorporating into the marketing mix.
- Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Gather and provide inside upon social media platform analytics data.
- Participate in Product meetings.
- Provide program status report.
- Source pre-defined base data, through subcontractor, for editorial services.
- Raw data filtering, categorization, aggregation, interpretation and description as needed to produce the agreed output formats.
- Facilitate the change process in base data sourcing (e.g. adaptation of media titles, adaptation of sourcing keywords).
- Monitor and report on mentions regarding a predefined corporate communications event.
- Generate summary reports: monthly consolidated report based on individual reports in the period.
- Generate Global Knowledge reputation alerts on potential reputation risks arising from contents of images, videos, Facebook.
- Report on top stories in local platforms; identified top stories in the social media sphere
- Weekly trend analysis: generate charts with volume and source distribution and abstract of top stories of the week.
Annual Salary : 8 - 12. 05 lacs INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.