Manager - Social Media - Internet/eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
- End-to-end ownership of Spinny's all social media handles. Be accountable for all social media engagement metrics centrally.
- Develops top-line reports on the Spinny's social media performance monthly & competitor analysis quarterly and monthly reports on emerging social media trends.
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Works with the internal stakeholders to understand, shape and implement a cross-collaborative social marketing strategy
- Implements social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
- Nurtures relationships with key brand stakeholders
- Spots opportunities to engage in relevant social conversations and build relationships real-time.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience, preferred in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Creative problem solver who is able to influence others via written and verbal communication.
- Should be enthusiastic about cars.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Passion for social media community building
- With professional experience of social media marketing; understand social media operation mechanism, user behavior, and social media marketing skills.
- Open-minded, flexible, creative and sensitive for local marketing.
- Detail-oriented, having patient and easy going personality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.