Founder at Talentpipeline
Views:193 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Social Media - EduTech (5-7 yrs)
- Work directly with the marketing team and various stakeholders, both internal and external, to prepare a social media plan & strategy, publishing timelines and priorities for daily posts, events and campaigns on social media channels.
- End-to-end ownership of Social Media Content Plan and Calendar.
- Understanding and executing an effective social media strategy across all key platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc. Be well versed with other social media and content channels such as Quora and Medium.
- Build a creative, consistent, vibrant and interesting social media voice through frequent posting and participate in the on-going conversations. Must be aware of social media trends and latest hashtags too.
- Respond to all audience queries via social media and report on success by monitoring key metrics and analytics. Prepare and present regular analytics reports.
- Creating snappy, superbly-written content to engage existing followers and to attract new ones.
- Lead the KRAs of Growth, Engagement, Outreach and Thought Leadership on social media channels. Growing quality traffic from Social Media channels and driving organic lead generation from Social Media would be part of the KPI.
- The ideal candidate should have an existing educational background in marketing, brand communication and 3-4 years of in-depth work experience specializing in Social Media Management.
- Thorough knowledge of each of the social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A very good Social Media content creator with expertise in both writing, visualizing and designing the content suitable to each of the social media platforms
- Must be well versed with various social media management tools and analytics reporting
- Knowledge of Canva, HubSpot and other marketing-related tools
- Must be aware of various social media platform requirements and technical specifications while posting short/ long-form content
- Constantly willing to learn and come up with out-of-the-box ideas for social media marketing
- Practical, hands-on delivery with attention to detail
- Comfortable with fast-paced and frequently evolving landscape
- Ability to understand ideas, brainstorm and bring it to life
- Comfortable driving both B2B and consumer-facing social media content
- Ideally experienced with paid marketing on key social platforms