Views:8703 Applications:635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Manager - Social Media - Education (1-3 yrs)
About the role :
- As a Digital Marketer, you take part in the complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product journey to our customers and users. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization, and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across, product development, design and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- You'll craft and execute the social media and content strategy for the organization.
- We're looking for a candidate who specializes in social media, search engine marketing & community management and is looking to grow into a Senior Marketing role.
- In addition to your expertise in engaging with our customers on social media, you will learn how to use the latest marketing tech to drive personalized communication across channels in the pursuit of engagement and referral growth.
Requirements, Roles & Responsibilities :
The Candidate (aka You):
- Are a social media expert, you know what's trending and have an interest in technology.
- Have to experience managing the community of a customer-focused brand.
- Are a planner, you are organized and have a track record of execution.
- Are a self-starter with the ability to make decisions and recommendations with limited oversight.
- Are an excellent copywriter with a keen eye for detail.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with the willingness to fail and learn.
- Are familiar with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures with a strong understanding of social networking, social media marketing, Google AdWords and Google Display Network campaigns.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in a written, visual and verbal format.
- Are familiar with blogging, vlogging, social media efficiency tools.
- Understand how to interpret statistics and present effective strategies accordingly
Brownie points if you have :
- A background in marketing, design, journalism or PR.
- Photoshop & Editing Skills.
Your core responsibilities would be :
- Planning & developing content for all social media channels and blog.
- Planning & executing daily customer communications through various channels.
- Engaging with the community across all channels.
- Executing industry influencer outreach efforts.
- Manage all social media channels and utilize proper tone and personality to effectively represent the brand and its services.
- Implement social media listening to understand customer needs and changing trends that should shape content & marketing strategies.
- Test, optimize and analyze social media campaigns against defined KPIs.
- Develop engaging social media copy for B2B and B2C audiences to drive higher conversion, growth, and retention.
- Amplify the company message to online communities, media, influencers, partners, customers and the general public in alignment with the company's strategy and editorial calendar.
- Engage with industry influencers to build social media presence, reach and thought leadership.
- Optimize company pages within each social platform to increase the visibility of and strengthen the company's thought leadership, social content, and alignment with demand creation plan.
- Develop a seasonal content plan and work with relevant teams to organize and manage content creation.
- Brief and oversee content development for digital channels.
- Work with teams to build and implement organic and paid digital marketing activities.