Manager - Social Media & Content Marketing - Product Firm (2-10 yrs)
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and other channels.
- Manage company blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyse data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
- Review the success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
- Secure new media partnerships & drive engagement with social media influencers
- Resolve customer issues through social media
- Create engaging written and visual content for blog
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
- Minimum 2 years of social media management experience like facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin.
- Experience of Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for the target audience
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills