HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:8627 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Settlement - Investment Bank - APAC (9-13 yrs)
We are hiring for Manager - Settlements for Captive Global Bank
Description of position (duties & responsibilities) :
1. Customer services
- Liaise with RMs, traders, Finance & Control and colleagues of other support units to provide high quality of service to customers.
- Handle inquiries from both internal and external customers.
2. General supervisory works
- Main responsible the settlement processing of equities, fixed income, money markets & Derivatives
- Perform physical input / check on manual vouchers, mail confirmation / advice, deal tickets, dealing support documents and any other paper-works prepared by team members or interfaced from other computer systems.
- Perform periodic reconciliation among the records in Front-office, Back-office and ATLAS2.
- Provide immediate support to the sub-ordinates under his/her supervision (if any).
- Ensure proper filing system is in place.
- Act as back-up to other Officer level staffs among the team.
- Assist Sub team manager to clear up Order A/C, Suspense A/C and any other irregular items.
- Assist Sub team manager to provide on-the-job training to junior staff.
- Assist Sub team manager to solve operational problems and ensure smooth running and adequate backup in the section.
3. Computer system
- Perform input / modification / verification / validation in various application systems such as ATLAS2, OMR, SWIFT Alliance, etc.
- Maintain necessary data files in Microsoft EXCEL / WORD or through data extraction from Business Object, StorQM Plus, etc.
- Perform the required signature verification (if any) in Sign View / Sign Plus.
- Regularly control the incoming scanned documents are timely received from Satellites via E-Archival.
- Assist Sub team manager to conduct system testing / acceptance, Projects Implementation and team management.
4. Control Aspects
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls.
- Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified.
- Main responsible the processing of Bonds, Paper and CD, IRS, OIS, CCS, FRA and various structural products of Asian Regional Sites
- Providing Agency Functions for Asian Regional Sites
- Regularly preparing Balance of Payment report, discrepancy reports, statistics reports and custodian fee in regarding to Asian Regional Sites
- Monitoring account balance of Asian Regional Sites to ensure all transactions are correctly and accurately posted into Back Office Systems
- Checking accounting vouchers for Asian Regional Sites
- Pay up monthly and quarterly custodian fee for Asian Regional Sites
- Conducting various testing and migration for all sites area
- Prior experience in settlements activity would be an added advantage.
- Will be appointed as Manager with relevant experience on settlements Department.
- With practice, knowledge, theories and concepts of all aspects of capital and money market products (For example, Bonds, Repo, Derivatives and structural products, etc.)
- Familiar on Cash & Securities Clearing Systems. For example, MBT/CMT, CreationOnLine, HSBC Net and Swift Alliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.