Consultant at Legends Consulting
Views:605 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Service & Spare Parts - Motor & Marine (7-10 yrs)
1) Service and Spare parts Manager-MMD, Motor & Marine Division (JD appended below)
The Job Description for the position is as under:
Job Objective: To handle service and sales of spare parts across the division.
- Managing field service operation.
- Developing Service Strategy - Fit for market service strategy, service delivery process.
- Service capability building.
- Dealer performance management.
- Creating a preference for products in the market through Service Excellence.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction and initiate actions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Warranty management.
Sales & Marketing:
- Developing after-market parts AOP (Annual Operational Plan).
- Preparing spare parts sales forecast.
- Devise & implement a marketing plan for each segment to improve/increase the market share.
- Drive sales platform to create order pipe line.
- Sales of spare parts through sales promotional activities and campaigning.
- Sales & Enquiry Generation by reaching customer's door step through Customer Campaigning, Customer Visit etc.
- Creating referrals in various territories.
- Classifying the parts into a group of Fast Moving, Medium Moving, Critical items.
- Fixing the ROL or Re-Order Level based on the field requirement, aging of parts and faults counts etc.
- Ensuring of required spares availability at the division throughout the region.
- Placement of order on time to keep the spares in stock to minimize the downtime & meet the SLA.
Team Management: Create an environment that, sustains and encourage high performance, motivate teams in optimizing their contribution levels.
Qualifications: Engineer/Engineering Diploma holders with around 7 to 10 years- experience in handling after sales service, dealing with customers for service related subjects.
Experience: Should also have experience in handling Service Center of Motor Bikes, Wave Runners, 2 Strokes & 4 Strokes Engine. Aggressively manage sales of Spare Parts, Inventory Management and Control. Capable of maintaining excellent relationship with clients.
Core Competencies / Skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have proficiency with MS Office
- Self-motivated Leadership
- Negotiation Skills:
- Commercial Intelligence
- Valid GCC Driving license
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.