HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:379 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Service Excellence - DTH Industry (8-13 yrs)
- Ensure Service excellence frameworks to assess transaction quality (both manually and via system) are designed for all BUs and LOBs. Is responsible for formulating measures and tracking/Improving the quality thresholds across each LOB. This also includes setting internal incremental targets to Service delivery business partners.
- Evaluate & On-board internal/external audit business partners (Mystery audits, Process quality checks etc.) as per DTH Service philosophy and policies & procedures. Also ensure that the SE methods applied / recommended are recent practices & relevant to business and enable achievement of business objectives at all times.
- Align Tata Sky Service delivery partners to Tata Sky SA standards and establish control mechanisms to ensure compliance to defined standards. Is accountable for the governance process for consequence management process followed by the business partner.
- Ensure that Customer Service Operations heads are on board all areas pertaining to SA and ensure that they are aligned to DTH SA standards.
- Create, deploy & manage C-sat processes for all BUs. This includes reviewing the processes to ensure that they are recent and relevant for top business scenarios managed out of the BU. The role is required to ensure that the C-sat process for the BU operates as per business rules defined; reports are released and internal quality parameters are reviewed in the context of observations
- Establish a competitive benchmarking process and provide insights to BUs owners on best practices followed by competition from people, process and technology stand point.
- Actively engage with business excellence, service excellence & revenue assurance teams to understand gaps leading to process failures and create platform for engagement between the teams to liaise and continuously raise the bar from experience standpoint and minimize exposure.
- Is required to lead the company Internal audit process & customer feedback process from CO standpoint. Is required to set-up platforms / forums for engagement between stakeholders to drive corrections / improvements basis observations / insights from reports
- Is accountable to ensure that all data gathered is analyzed and areas of improvement are provided to BU owners and rest of OSSG from people, process and systems standpoint.
- Is responsible to deep dive subscriber sentiments across touchpoints to assess critical pain points for improvement through process engineering, technology intervention/ training interventions.
- Is responsible for getting the right quality tools identified and deployed. Includes facilitating teamwork with the CO Systems team & IT on the evaluation &deployment of Quality Management systems and formulation of reporting framework and evaluation framework.
- Is required to ensure that forums are created to liaison with the L&D, BE, Finance & SSD teams to take forward and deploy the improvements identified through the SE framework. Includes deploying review mechanisms as well.
- To set guidelines for Service Excellence team to operate. Responsible for the overall direction, strategy and operational performance of the SE team members.
- Execute any other projects, tasks or activities required to align to SE Inbound and NVSD initiatives and to enhance LoB steam performance.