Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:1245 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Service Delivery - Operations - Oil & Gas (13-23 yrs)
- PS - This is a diversity role (Female Candidates only)
- US/UK Shift Timings Only.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a Service Delivery/Operations professional with 13+ years of experience in Project and Client Relationship Management and will be responsible for supporting the sales team by participating in the solution design. You will be providing inputs to the project's strategic directions, execution and implementation of plans ensuring continued growth and profitability.
If you are someone who has experience working in a high valued services organization and we want, you!
Your future employer:
A leading multinational service provider organization with leading capabilities in different domains.
- Identifies a client's needs and oversees the delivery of the services within the context of the business.
- Developing Strong Business Acumen with better understanding of the projects and business knowledge.
- Keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
- To set service standards in support of the contracted Service Level Agreement for production planning and project management across opportunities on the source to pay domain.
- Work on Resource planning for the execution of the project without any hassle.
- Will work with the client to provide a consistently high level of service delivery across all areas of business interaction.
- Responsible for fulfilment of contractual obligation/completion of deliverables within area of responsibility.
- To build, support, sustain and motivate a high-performance team and develop relationship with client counterparts, stakeholder management.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor- s/ Master's degree in Business, Sciences or Arts with minimum 5-8 years of experience working in a team environment.
- Expertise in Oil and Gas Industry into the Supply chain and Procurement.
- Outsourcing procure to pay operations experience will be preferred.
- Outstanding Planning and Project Management skills.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and good technical knowledge with computers and internet.
- Should have handled a team of 50+ people under his supervision.
- High attention to detail in the projects and experience in team interactions.
What is in it for you?
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience to work in a strong built organization (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity).
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.