Manager - Service Delivery - Oil & Gas Industry (8-12 yrs)
Industry - Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Service Delivery Management, ITIL, global role
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Ensure that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted upon by the service provider and progress reports are provided to stakeholders. Provide management and operational oversight to service provider activities and act as an escalation point for any milestone that the supplier fails to complete.
Our client is a leading organization in the Oil & Gas industry with its operations in multiple countries across the globe. With multiple regional hubs and an offshore delivery center, they are expanding operations at a very fast pace.
- Improve the quality of production support services.
- Establish and maintain a constructive relationship with the support service provider(s).
- Identify and analyze support service and ticket trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Wherever appropriate, evaluate and re-design support processes.
- Mediate in cases where there are conflicts, differences of opinion, differing priorities, etc.
- Ensure that relevant status reports are produced and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions are taken to prevent their recurrence as per the contract.
- Qualification - BSC or B.tech in IT / Comp science.
- Should have at least 10 years of experience within IT - including Support Services engagements.
- Should have knowledge and experience of support process (e.g. ITIL) and support tools (e.g. Service Now, etc.)
- Should have good communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Should be hands-on, delivery focused with a strong sense of ownership.
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Meenakshi Nigam - +91 124 452 5435
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.