Consultant at Innoquest
Views:768 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Service Delivery - BPO/ITeS (8-13 yrs)
Our Client are the Captive shared service center of a global insurance organization with operations in multiple countries.
There are roles for US Shift :- (Night Shift 7pm to 4am)
There is role for UK Shift for Policy Renewal process/AML and KYC process.
- Minimum 10 Years Of Experience In The Ites Sector .
- Prior Work Experience In Uk/Us Insurance Domain Is Mandatory.
- Experience In Handling Voice Based Contact Centre Across Geographies.
Role and Responsibilities :-
- Drive & achieve productivity enhancements.
- Own weekly/monthly management reports & highlight relevant gaps &/or concerns.
- Oversee migration & stabilization of new processes.
- Periodically review process & regulatory requirements & ensure compliance.
- Review FTE requirements, shift plans & capacity planning.
- Initiate, Execute & Facilitate process improvement initiatives/projects .
- Integrate domain knowledge & business understanding to create superior solutions for the client Must clear at least one certification a year.
- Drive on-time, accurate & quality service delivery within agreed upon SLAs for assigned processes Manage client relationships and escalations.
Additional Responsibilities :-
- Conduct regular meetings with team managers & resolve concerns.
- Conduct skip level meetings with team members & resolve escalations
- Own rewards & recognition schemes for assigned processes/teams
- Oversee L&D trainings for self & team managers
- Oversee staff domain certifications
- Ensure completion of process certifications by all staff (Team managers & associate ) within pre-defined timelines
- Liaise with recruitment team for recruiting new team members
- Identify & facilitate movements within the division for team managers
- Explore opportunities to move processes to the smaller centers in GSC
- Participate in special projects/organization wide initiatives
Qualification and Experience :-
- 10-14 year work experience, predominantly in Insurance sector with in-depth knowledge of value chain.
- Minimum one year of experience in a managerial role in GSC
- Well versed with the application of process improvement tools
- Graduate/PostGraduate in any discipline. Any Insurance certification/designation will be a plus
- Experience in handling Contact Center team members across geographies and projects is a must
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, multi-tasking environment and to manage multiple deadlines
- Willingness to work in US shifts or UK shifts
- Prior work experience in UK/US Insurance domain
- Onsite transition experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.