HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:108 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Service Delivery - BFS/IT (6-13 yrs)
Service Delivery Manager
Our Client is a front runner of the digital payments revolution in India, creating Internet-based payments products that enable consumers to make payments online in a friction-less manner. A product and service of over 10 years of market leadership, our client provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise-wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
We are looking at a performance driven Service Delivery Manager to deliver high quality service experience to large clients, and contribute to best practices and execution standards. You have the opportunity to interact across business, product and engineering teams, lead key projects and drive results.
- Identify appropriate resolution to achieve stakeholder satisfaction in a timely manner
- Deliver technology projects on time within budget and provide best-in-class support services for large merchants.
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence.
- Serve as the Critical Incident Manager and an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise
- Work with teams to determine necessary activities to successfully deliver projects throughout the given service line or function
- Ensure that the right type and number of resources that are required to fulfil the planned projects are available
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution
- Understanding the pipeline of demand and work to ensure an appropriate supply of resources
- Managing and leading stakeholders towards optimal solutions while helping them understand resource constraints and prioritization
- Holding the teams to the highest standards, project discipline and accountability
- Enforce standard methodologies, processes, and tools
Qualifications: Bachelor / PG in Engineering, Computer Applications or Commerce
Candidate Must Have:
- 6 to13 years of experience in project delivery, quality & stakeholder relationship management in product or technology function in payments / software product company
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- Good program management skills and Agile methodology
- Candidates from Payments, Startups, Media covering Technology segment preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.