Manager/Senior - UK Corporate Tax - Big4 (5-15 yrs)
Manager - UK TPT
Do you have a passion to work for U.K.-based clients of Deloitte Tax to provide tax compliance services? Are you ready to take the next step in your career by Directing, managing and developing a team of tax preparers, with the ability to identify/solve issues? Are you ready to fulfill your potential and want to have a significant impact to global initiatives? If the answer to all of the above is - Yes,- come join us!
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (- Deloitte Tax- ) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support through Deloitte Tax in India. Deloitte Tax in India offers you opportunities to learn and support practice U.S. taxation, a much sought-after career option. In recent years, member firms, such as Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, etc. have obtained support in their tax related practice through the Deloitte Tax in India.
Work you'll do
Increasingly complex tax decisions can have a significant effect- positive or negative- on the future of clients- business. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help client's excel globally.
To list some of key responsibilities:-
- Responsible for reviewing prepared corporate tax computations across a range of industries and varying complexity type, ensuring that all required aspects of the tax computations, documentation and compliance process satisfy set standards.
- The Tax Preparation Team plays a key role in delivering the UK Corporation Tax return preparation work
- Directing, managing and developing a team of tax preparers, with the ability to identify/solve issues, improve/grow the services provided to client teams, and develop the team by sharing best practices and insight.
- Managing a team to complete required volumes of work
- The main function of this role is to undertake quality reviews of Corporation Tax returns and supporting computations together with supporting documentation prepared by tax preparers in the team, ensuring that the work is technically accurate and prepared in line with the firm's standard approach.
- Training will be provided to equip the employee with the necessary understanding of the standard approach but significant UK Corporation Tax return preparation experience and UK tax technical knowledge is key.
The Deloitte UK team based in Hyderabad specializes in three core areas: UK corporation tax return preparation, electronic tagging and review of UK statutory financial statements, and governance and other support work for global tax outsourcing projects. On taking up a position with the UK team you will have the opportunity to focus on at least two of these core specialisms.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance or equivalent from reputed University
- At least 6-10 years of experience in UK tax
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Project management skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office products - In particular, Excel and Word
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 11 AM to 8 PM IST | 2 PM to 11 PM IST
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.