Recruitment Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:600 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager/Senior Specialist - Training/Learning & Development - Consulting Firm (8-11 yrs)
- Managing the training portfolio.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the deployment of a training strategy in alignment with the needs of the organization.
- The incumbent will be collaborating with businesses to determine training goals, identify training needs, update the content of current training programs, and design measurement and feedback tools.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to do training need assessments and provide training solutions to include, implementation, administration, and/or design and delivery of high-quality programs.
- Qualified with 8 - 12 Years of exp with relevant exp into L&D Training .
- Should have hands-on experience with training content creation. The focus on delivery/facilitation is very little for this role.
- Should have exposure into Technical training, Functional Training, Organisation Specific Training, Leadership Training.
- Exposure into Partnering with external vendors.