Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1169 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Workforce Planning/Capacity Planning - BPO (10-18 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Launch Capacity/WF tools for processes across all TRMS sites
- Review, track and improve forecast data and hiring plan.
- Prepare and roll out optimal schedules for a given forecast data (meet volume requirements, SU, mentor/lead span requirements etc.)
- Determine scheduled capacity. Identify gaps and prepare and communicate mitigation plan (cross-training, OT, overstaff blending, schedule/skill modifications).
- Work with Ops team to get headcount, skill, IPH, NPT, offs, leaves, OT etc. data up to date in the tools and track the execution of the mitigation plans.
- SLA tracking. Risk assessment and BCP
Report outs/Dashboards :
- Scheduled Capacity and forecast
- Incoming versus forecast
- SLA performance/misses; drivers and action plan
- Resolve versus capacity
- Utilization, occupancy, productivity, OT, NPT, shrinkage metrics and their variance from goal.
- Optional/ Mandatory off planning (identify allowable shrinkage, back-up plan). Update plan based on changing requirements.
- Work with Forecasting team to improve forecasts and HC plan. Identify HC requirement to achieve tighter SLs.
- Process/Tool improvements and automation
Preferred Qualifications :
- Any Graduate having 10+ years of work experience in an MNC BPO and currently working as Manager / Senior Manager WFM.
- Experience in handling WF and capacity management responsibilities.
- Experience in project management; leading, driving change and influencing change
- Analytical Mindset; Metrics and data orientation
- Proficiency in Excel/ other MS Office tools
- Knowledge of SQL/SAS is a plus
- Problem solving and idea generation skills.
Interested candidates can apply or call us @ 040-40101210/11.