Deputy Manager - Talent Specialist at Ixoraa Enterprise Pvt Ltd
Views:2301 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - US Corporate Tax - Advisory Firm (4-10 yrs)
This is regarding an opportunity with a Start-up Tax Advisory Firm, headquartered in USA.
Role: Manager/Sr.Manager-US Taxation (Corporate Tax)
Salary: Best in the industry
- Preparation, reporting, review and payment for all federal and state tax filings.
- Preparation of federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Prepare and review the international portion of US federal tax returns.
- Manages and ensures appropriate tax accounting in the general ledger.
- Identifies tax savings and exposures and effectively communicates such findings.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of tax accounting policies and standardised procedures.
- Lead and manage the business relationship with a focus on high-value quality tax advice and seek to expand services to clients.
- Interact directly with clients handling questions, planning, consulting, etc.
- Manage quality on compliance and consulting deliverables.
- Review research findings.
- Manage corporate client needs with respect to tax services and should have knowledge about separate federal, state and local government tax compliances according to United States laws.
- Remain up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.