Key Account Manager at Impeccable HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2068 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Treasury - NBFC (3-9 yrs)
We have an opportunity with the leading NBFC based out of Mumbai for the role of Manager/Sr Manager - Treasury.
Job Location - Mumbai
Job Description -
- Taking end-to-end ownership of ALCO process
- Tracking various economic and regulatory changes to present a detailed analysis.
- Preparing the entire ALCO deck and working towards delivering the action items.
- Competitors analysis of Borrowings and Cost of Funds.
- Continuous research on economy, debt markets, Insurance companies and Corporates to enable the Treasury make a more informed decision on funding
- Monitor the fund requirement of the company to plan the borrowing well in advance
- Liaison with investors to raise funds through NCDs, Commercial Papers and other mediums.
- Evaluating different products in the market and the changing regulations, in particular, External Commercial Borrowings
- Broadening the investor base by reaching out to new investors of various types
- Ensuring completeness of all deals executed including EBP process, allotment, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Treasury and Asset Liability Management Systems.
- Handling various queries of Banks, Rating Agencies, auditors and other investors
- Continuously updating the Borrowing deck, Investor Presentation, Information Memorandum and other standardized documents
- Ensuring tight controls and periodical reconciling of all treasury related GLs
- Borrowings including their sub-classification
- Interest Cost Accounting and Cash Flow
- Fundraising costs
- Investments and Investment Income
- Perform all activities in the absence of the Cash Flow manager including sharing daily MIS on borrowings and Sanction Utilization
- Execute cash flow transactions