Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:17462 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:349
Manager/Senior Manager - Treasury/Forex - Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
This position is single point of contact for all forex, funds & other finance management in Treasury for Nutrients and Allied SBUs. The role will focus on Treasury Automation and executing new initiatives in Treasury.
- Prudent management of the large foreign exchange portfolio(SBU Wise) with hands on experience in Monitoring Markets,
- Fund Raising - From Markets/Banks.
- Prepare SBU wise cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Exploring vendor financing & dealer financing options
- Bank accounts rationalisation
- Support in Treasury Automation initiatives
- Driving business decisions through treasury dashboards.
- Front office exposure - Booking /Cancellation /rollover of Forward Covers/Options, Swaps etc.,
- Cash flow planning & forecast
- Funds Management - Preparation of CMA & tying up bank limits/ investors
- Foreign exchange and interest risk management in line with approved company policy and reporting (SBU Wise)
- Support in Treasury Automation initiatives& Implementation
- Manage Trade Finance - import & export documentation, LCs, bank guarantees, import financing, compliance
- Ensure compliance for all treasury related activities including FEMA activities
- Involve and ensure right legal documentation of all banking facilities
- Customized treasury MIS
- Ensure Internal financial controls for Treasury operations,appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Overseeing the tax compliance, checking and accounting (Incl. bank charges, fx gains and losses, hedge accounting) and monthly audit schedules/ customized treasury MIS.
- Ensure compliance of treasury matters including working with bankers & regulatory agencies.
- Oversee accounting of treasury transactions and bank reconciliations (including hedge accounting)
- Ensure timely recording of Treasury transactions in line with the Accounting Standards, policies and procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA /CMA / CFA with 5 - 8 years of post qualification experience in Treasury department of a large manufacturing limited company
- Candidates with experience in Manufacturing industry essential
- Prior experience in SAP essential
- Well versed with Treasury MIS essential.
- Strong knowledge on Forex and Banking operations essential.
- Candidate should be currently in a Treasury role.
- Proficient in MS Excel mandatory.
Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply
Should have high forex exposure.