Lead - Talent Hiring at ACZ Global
Views:307 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager/Senior Manager - Transition - Tax/F&A Process (10-16 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Manager/ Manager - TMO
The Transition manager plays a key role in stabilizing new processes being migrated within the designated areas and ensuring smooth running of the same. This includes setting up of performance metrics, regular monitoring of processes, ensuring controls are in place, risk analyses are performed for every process, adequate training of resources, establishing communication channels with various internal/external teams for long terms' success.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing end-to-end transitions from across regions and businesses
- Managing complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes and ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Understanding the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly
- Owning, governing and enhancing the transition methodology along with the Senior Manager on a real time basis
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to drive transitions, projects & change across the organization
- High stakeholder management with both onshore and offshore teams throughout the various transition stages.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- To qualify for the role you must have - Education
Exp : 10-16 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore/Trivandrum
Client Transition specialist
Industry type Finance (Tax/F&A)
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in transitioning Finance process in non-captive organisations would be preferred.
- Prior experience working with global stakeholders and managing off shore & on shore process transitions
- End-to-end experience leading transitions and transformational initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, negotiation and coaching skills
What we look for
- Understand the criticality of handling large-scale projects seamlessly on transition.
- Crafting a value for end users by streamlining & simplifying their processes, thus building relevant business impact.
- Demonstrate expertise in designing innovative solutions.