Manager/Senior Manager - Transfer Pricing - CA (6-9 yrs)
- In order to help customers comprehend the pricing implications of products and services between related parties, as well as the tax consequences of deals, we provide advice on Singapore and worldwide tax matters.
- Utilising OECD norms and OECD transfer pricing guidelines, we can assist customers in adhering to transfer pricing regulations and developing comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies.
- Work with our clients to comprehend their business models so that you may arrange your transfer pricing strategies accordingly.
- Conduct functional analysis interviews, benchmarking analyses, and client issue analysis for the aim of transfer price paperwork.
- Give our clients planning recommendations based on the OECD and UAE TP Guidelines.
- Cooperate with the companies in the worldwide network on.
- Oversee projects for regional or international transfer pricing.
- Organize tasks related to regional TP projects and audits of transfer pricing.
- Collaborating with coworkers, partners, and colleagues to deliver transfer pricing strategies and solutions to multinational clients in the financial services industry in UAE and around the world.
- Organize a team, oversee the functional analysis, market research, and benchmarking studies, and use the data to determine the position of the client and create appropriate strategies.
- Organize the team and the procedure for providing advise and creating paperwork and policies for transfer pricing.
- Able to examine and make comments on contracts or other papers from clients in order to comply with regulations and reduce risks
- Able to manage transfer pricing engagements while assessing and identifying (cross business line) commercial development prospects.
Qualifications: Only Qualified Chartered Accountants can apply for this job.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.