Co-Founder at Exit Options Management Services
Views:3183 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Manager/Senior Manager - Training & Development - FinTech (7-10 yrs)
Job Description: Manager/Sr. Manager-Training
A Fin-tech venture funded by the largest global investors. Led by star leadership
Reporting to : Vice President - Sales
Role Details :
- Manage the functions and work towards enhancement of the function and team members.
- Conduct new product and refresher trainings.
- Recruit, mentor and develop team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment. Facilitate learning across the floor through conducting training programs and presentations.
- Perform design and operating effectiveness reviews per the audit calendar and report progress.
- Conduct meetings regularly to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised by the team.
- Maintain performance and attendance records, Leave Plans for the team and compile information for the Operations department.
- Promote professional and personal development of team members by administering appraisals,nominating appropriately for training, administer progressive disciplinary action and career development programs
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team and ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines, encourage and motivate the team in a monotonous job environment
- Assist in SOP/ Controls documentation and create the same wherever required.
Develop training content .
- Familiar with traditional (training, coaching, mentoring etc) and modern training methods (e-learning, gamification, simulations etc)
- Ability to plan, multi task and deliver projects/commitments on time
- Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports, dashboard and training content
- Track record in designing training course curriculum, assessments & lesson plan.
- Understand specific segment requirements and train team members accordingly .
- Deliver the required voice & communication coaching efficiently
- Conduct remote monitoring sessions, thus completing performance summaries.
- Randomly monitor calls to ensure organizational standards are maintained.
- Review evaluations, maintain tape files, and handle general administrative duties.
- Prepare performance evaluations documenting contact-handling procedures.
Experience and Education :
- Overall experience of 7-8 years of experience in Training function with 2-3 years at managerial level, preferably from Banking/ NBFC sector and having managed training function of a BPO.
Graduation/ Post Graduation from premium colleges.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Influencing Skills -ability to motivate stakeholders and demonstrate organizational influence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.