Lead Talent Acquisition at V-Konnect Associates
Views:22532 Applications:649 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:311
Manager/Senior Manager - Trade Relationship - Banking (2-8 yrs)
Min. Exp. - 2 Years (Trade and Forex only)
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Regular meeting with existing customer to ensure engagement and wallet share.
- Resolve any service related Issue by coordinating with Internal & external stakeholders.
- Understand customer requirement and cross-sell products which meet those requirements.
- Scope opportunity in the portfolio to refer leads to business banking, LAP / HL, LAS etc.
- Acquire quality importer / exporter with regular Trade / FX transaction.
- Achieve annual fee budget.
- Ensure there are no regulatory or compliance related issues in the portfolio.
- Regular update of call reports.
- Managing customer relationships & addressing both service & sales queries for customers with an objective to engage & retain customers.
- Sourcing Trade, Forex customers & thereby generating fee based income.
- Meeting existing customers to generate business opportunities thereby generating revenue for the Bank.
- Handling Trade based queries from the Branch & increase forex revenue by smoothening transactions process by proactive liaison with Forex service cell, SPOPS & Credit departments.
- Identifying new segments & set up new trade verticals for prospective business opportunities at different locations/regions new to the bank.
- Recommend & introduce new services e.g. Cash management services, treasury etc. with an objective to engage customers & generate fee
- Acquiring & Managing Current Account Portfolios of the Branch for incremental deepening value, sourcing high end business accounts & generating Trade & Forex based fee income.