Manager - Recruitment at GSS HR Solutions
Views:52 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Tech/Data Quality/Governance - Startup (8-10 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are aggressive enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Manager - Tech, Data Quality/Governance
Are you the one, we are looking for !
Exp : 8-10 yrs.
- Knowledge of DQ standard, guidelines and best practices
- Excellent knowledge in SQL Server, writing queries, stored procedure (PL/SQL)
- Medium to sophisticated quality rule and index design, development and implementation patterns with cleanse, parse, standardization, validation, scorecard, exception, notification and reporting with ETL, ELT and Real-Time consideration.
- Experience in Data Quality, Data profiling and Data Governance
- Deep knowledge of data quality processes, approaches, measurement techniques, and business cases including Profiling, cleansing, standardization and Match/Merge
- Must be both hands-on as well as can define and explain sophisticated concepts and solution/design to technical and business audiences
- Data Quality Architecture and Different Data Quality components and their role of use
- He/she has to have excellent knowledge in understanding different data models and DB architecture
- Designing, testing, deploying, and detailing the data quality procedures and their outputs
- Document at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Interpersonal Skills
- Passion for analytics, technology and a keen learner to stay abreast on what's latest
- Ability to encourage and inspire change in technology application
- Be fairly hands-on and be able to understand technical issues and seek as needed. Build client relationships
Additional Skills - Good to Have:
- Experience in Automation or Code optimization using SAS/SQL, Python, R
- Experience on Informatica IDQ or any other DQ tools is added advantage
- Exposure to DG tools such as Collibra, Ab Initio
- B.E or MCA or Equivalent
- Data Governance, Data Quality Experience
Preferred qualifications - Experience working in Financial services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.