Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:126 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager/Senior Manager - Taxation - Retail (4-5 yrs)
Purpose of the position :
This position will be responsible for all the Entities for :
- Direct & Indirect Tax matters (including transfer pricing).
- M&A tax advisory within the group.
- Administering timely compliance for all statutory filings under tax laws and assessment/litigation with tax authorities.
- To manage group tax reporting and ensure compliance
The position is for Head Office and requires working closely with businesses, external service providers and other stakeholders including mall tax team members in carrying out his or her responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities :
A. OPERATIONAL :
Direct Tax / Indirect Tax / Transfer Pricing :
- Administer timely compliance to the filing of all tax returns (quarterly, yearly) and payments under direct taxes (corporate tax and WHT) and Indirect taxes (GST).
- Lead and manage timely completion of Tax Audits, GST Audits and Filing Annual Return.
- Review of submission / Manage with income tax authorities / GST authorities at all levels i.e., regular assessments, rectification, appeals or refunds.
- Administer timely preparation of TP Study Report and documentation by the TP consultant.
- Compliance with Local transfer pricing laws and group transfer pricing policies.
B. STRATEGIC :
- M&A activities from tax inter alia include tax structuring, coordination with various teams, review of restructuring schemes, implementation, and compliance.
- Inbound structuring: Evolving optimal ownership/ investment/ funding structures from tax and regulatory efficiency perspective
- Corporate and Group Restructuring: Conceptualization and presentation of alternate modes of restructuring for achieving various business and commercial objectives of the group such as: (Consolidation of business, Divestment of non-core business, Cash repatriation, Acquisition of business or investments).
- Advise on tax implications on business transactions.
- Partnering closely with businesses regularly to ensure that taxation practices are best in class and management is availing of all opportunities in the market.
- Working/Liaising with Internal and Statutory auditors.
- Manage relationships with external tax advisors and consultants.
- Guides businesses and other departments by researching and interpreting relevant Tax laws, and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Aligns teams and resources in order to solve problems and drive results.
Requirements of the position :
Education, Certification and/or relevant experience required :
- CA with a minimum of 4-5 years of relevant post-qualification experience in Taxation and M&A taxation. Experience in the Retail sector and REIT taxation will be added advantage.
Skills and abilities required for this position :
- Thorough knowledge of Direct and Indirect taxes, and M&A tax laws and have strong tax technical ability to deal with tax computations, conversant with the filing of tax returns on government portals and handling litigations.
- Fluent Communication.
- Stakeholder management (i.e., Finance functions, tax authorities, consultants)
- Conversant with MS Office is a must. Working on Excel / advanced Excel skills.
- Strong skills around communication, interpersonal, analytical & presentation skills.
- Leadership Qualities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.