Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:183 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager/Senior Manager - Tax - Professional Services (10-18 yrs)
About The Company :
ARA's client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. They have500,000+ people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries
The Role : The Transfer Pricing Senior Manager will assist with transfer pricing planning, audits, and documentation; work with outside service provider to develop, produce and update documentation for intercompany transactions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the Transfer Pricing Lead and service provider to develop and maintain functional analyses, economic models and comparable company data for intercompany transactions.
- Provide support to Area Tax and Tax Controversy on audit defence and country tax planning issues.
- Provide transfer pricing support and advice to Client Tax Group regarding client engagements.
- Provide support to tax teams supporting mergers and acquisitions; assist in review and updates of intercompany agreements,
- Assist in review and maintenance of Finance Policies that impact intercompany pricing;
- Assist in transfer pricing planning and projects; Identify, arrange, participate in and document functional interviews as required for periodic updates of intercompany pricing documentation.
- Coordinate with groups within the Global Tax Group to obtain company financial data and other relevant information necessary to prepare local transfer pricing documentation;
- Oversee maintenance of transfer pricing documentation files, including SharePoint based repositories.
- Coordinate Sarbanes Oxley review of and approval of intercompany pricing.
- Develop and lead tax training in the area of Transfer Pricing
Skills Required :
- Exceptional analytical and writing skills.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SharePoint).
- Proficiency in SAP financials desirable;
- Working knowledge of business and finance fundamentals
Qualifications & Experience :
- Education : CPA, Master's degree in economics or other comparable training or other comparable training
- Total Experience : 10-18 years
- Experience : 5-8 years of relevant experience and proficiency in transfer pricing, economics and/or international tax
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.