Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:258 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Management - Pharma/Healthcare - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (6-8 yrs)
Manager/ Senior Manager - Talent Management
Master's degree in Human Resources or Equivalent from good B School
This position reports to DGM - Talent Management
For Manager: 4+ years relevant HR experience, with min 2+ years in a Talent/ L&D role will be preferred.
For Sr Manager: 6+ years relevant HR experience, with min 3+ years in a Talent/ L&D role will be preferred.
Looking for candidates having experience with CONSULTANCY BACKGROUND and WITH EXPOSURE TO ANALYTICS.
- Support the TM Lead in close partnership with the business and HR teams on Talent Management processes, Talent Development and Talent related Data analytics. Key responsibilities of the incumbent are as mentioned below:
- Designing Talent management policy & guidelines.
- IDP creation, actioning & monitoring along with designing learning interventions for high performers.
- Building networks with Learning organisations, management institutes and consulting organisations to support the Talent needs.
- Partner with both internal and External Stakeholders (Business managers/ Heads and External consultants) to drive end to end processes of process design, Talent identification, Talent Management Portfolio Delivery and tracking effectiveness.
- Custodian for HiPOs development experience & Business leads' experience through strong process orientation & execution Excellence.
- Develop and implement consistent data based methods & metrics to measure the effectiveness of Talent & learning interventions.
- Branding, communication and campaign design for Talent Management Initiatives.
- Support efforts towards designing & cascading communication on processes/ policies related to talent and Learning.
- Responsible for data management, reporting and analytics for all Talent related processes.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Excellence Project Management
- High Learnability and Detail Orientation
- Process orientation and Data Skills
- Excellent MS Suite skills (Excel, Power point and Word