Business leader at Apolis
Views:1569 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Management - FMCG/Telecom (4-12 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Leading Manufacutiring
- Industries: FMCG / Foods / Beverage, Manufacturing, Accounting / Auditing
- Company Type: MNC
- Funding Stage: Series C
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Product & Services
- Founding Year: 1995
- No of Employees: 501-1000
Manager / Sr. Manager - Talent Management
Position: Talent Management Team Member Role
Job / Role Purpose:
- Responsible for planning, implementing & sustaining Talent Management System in terms of special culture building interventions, critical position identification, succession planning and high potential identification and development.
- Define, Execute & Review the Talent Management Philosophy, Frameworks and Programs across Port Business
- Map future skill sets and competencies that will be required by the Business as part of Resource Planning.
- To fulfill all Learning & Development requirements for business through structured Developmental Need Identification, suitable internal & external partners identification, implementation of various learning methodology and measuring learning effectiveness at workplace.
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement Talent Management Architecture keeping in mind best in class practices.
- Identify and develop talent management & Capability building strategies, identify gaps and plan processes for employees at various levels to ensure business alignment and effective talent solutions.
- Design & Monitor efficiency of talent management programs like Assessment/ Development Centers, Identifying Critical Positions at all levels and put in place a communication framework to ensure a sustainable, transparent talent architecture.
- Succession management plan for the critical roles and senior leaders for business continuity.
- Prepare & monitor customized career path for select executives.
- Monitor & Publish Talent Management Dashboard with all Interventions reports.
- Responsible for implementing L&D Need identification process required to meet business objective.
- Responsible for creating the learning interventions and provide Blended L&D opportunity for all employees.
- Responsible for Designing Learning & Development Calendar that addresses needs and expectations as per behavioral competency framework.
- Responsible for HO - Ah'bad based Classroom Program Administration & Coordination.
- Responsible to Develop constant touch points with External L&D Partners before & after training program and ensure delivery effectiveness.
- Adhere to L&D budget to ensure that the best quality of Learning and development opportunities are provided in the established budget.
- Responsible for Data Management and prepare various reports and dashboard pertaining to L&D.
- Responsible for e Learning implementation and work with Group - L&D team to promote the usage, address the queries and provide support to learners in achieving their L&D goals.